I am seeking a booster dose of covid vaccine:
I am 12+ years of age and I have either:
- I completed a two dose series of either Pfizer or Moderna vaccination at least 5 months ago
- I received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine for my initial dose at least 2 months ago
According to the latest CDC guidelines, eligible individuals may choose which vaccine they receive as a booster dose. Some people may have a preference for the vaccine type that they originally received, and others may prefer to get a different booster. CDC’s recommendations now allow for this type of mix and match dosing for booster shots.
If you have questions about what brand you should get, please refer to the CDC website or contact your primary care physician.
I meet the above criteria for a booster shot and wish to schedule for:
I am an immunocompromised person seeking an additional dose of an RNA vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna):
Following CDC guidance, Bloom is administering a 3rd RNA vaccine to moderately to severely immunocompromised patients. This includes people who have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune system
People should talk to their healthcare provider about their medical condition, and whether getting an additional dose is appropriate for them.
I meet criteria for moderate or severe immunocompromise and wish to schedule for:
I need a vaccine for myself or a minor child:
- I am a Colorado resident age 18+
- I have not recieved a covid vaccine, or I have not recieved a second dose
- I would like to register a minor
- The minor is a Colorado resident age 12+
- The minor has not recieved a covid vaccine, or has not recieved a second dose